[openstack-dev] [Ironic] OpenStack Summit Barcelona: Ironic Meetup (evening)

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:45:20 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We are planning to have an evening Ironic contributors meetup at some
point in the Barcelona Summit and we need to decide which day of that
week would be most suited for all/most of us. So, if you are willing
to attend please put your name and possible days at
http://doodle.com/poll/56qkr5rsxu447acr

As a note, depending on the number of people willing to attend it may
be hard to find a venue to host everyone, so we can't guarantee that
the event is really going to happen. We will try!!!

Cheers,
Lucas