[openstack-dev] [Infra] Third Party CI Question

Pradeep Patra smilesonisamal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:50:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I was referring the CI system in OpenStack [1]. I was reading this approach
and its pretty good. One limitation I could find is the CI mechanism is
tightly coupled with git/geritt.

[snippet from [1]]
Zuul <http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/zuul.html> is a tool
that determines what jobs are run when. Zuul listens to the Gerrit event
stream, and first tries to match each event to one or more pipelines.

Is there a way to make Zuul listen to Code Collaborator or other Code
review tools events and the source control system is SVN not git?

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html

Regards
Pradeep