[openstack-dev] [QA] Request for design session ideas of Barcelona Summit

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:22:04 UTC 2016

Hi QA team,

Thanks for providing ideas for Barcelona summit.
I am trying to fit ideas for each design slots, please see the
following etherpad.

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-qa-summit-topics

Current content is just a prototype and not concrete yet.
I am happy if you give feedback to us on the etherpad or this mail thread :)

Thanks
Ken Ohmichi.