[openstack-dev] [nova] Propose to add FusionCompute driver to Nova

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Oct 13 21:21:57 UTC 2016

So, its good that you're working on third party CI, but I see that as a
blocker before we can start this conversation -- we need to have a solid
history there before we can do much. You also don't mention (that I can
find) where the code to the driver is. Can I have a pointer to that please?

Michael

Rackspace Australia