[openstack-dev] [QA] The end-user test suite for OpenStack clusters

Masayuki Igawa masayuki at igawa.me
Thu Oct 13 08:52:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

My first impression is "It's interesting" :)

I actually don't read whole of this threads, but, I re-read the QA
mission statement[1].
I feel os-faults is a little bit far from the mission statement.
Because os-faults seems like focusing on operator testing.

But I think this can be under the QA project. Because tempest scope
has also operator testing.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/QA#Project_Team_Definition