[openstack-dev] [devstack] devstack-plugin additional-pkg-repos: ocata summit working session?

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Oct 13 05:38:22 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 10:52:25AM +0200, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:

> I think what Markus is talking about is to the ability to produce
> packages from arbitrary Git commits to be able to test Nova with certain
> new features from libvirt / QEMU which won't be available until a formal
> release is pushed out.

That certainly is the long term view/aim

> Somewhat analogus to the Fedora virt-preview-repository[1]:

Yup and the plan was always to use this for Fedora images but noone has written
it yet as at the time we were transition from F22 -> F23 and the F23 images in
nodepool didn't work.  I'm pretty sure this has been fixed so we could probably
get this done in Barcelona

Yours Tony.