[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Exposing project team's metadata in README files

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:43:45 UTC 2016

On 14:50 Oct 12, Flavio Percoco wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> One of the common complains about the existing project organization in the big
> tent is that it's difficult to wrap our heads around the many projects there
> are, their current state (in/out the big tent), their tags, etc.
>
> This information is available on the governance website[0]. Each official
> project team has a page there containing the information related to the
> deliverables managed by that team. Unfortunately, I don't think this page is
> checked often enough and I believe it's not known by everyone.

Besides the governance site, there is also the project navigator [1] which is
a more friendly landing page on projects and their tags. Although it does not
today capture separate deliverables.

Assuming the README files aren't being manually updated, I don't have a problem
with this idea.

[1] - https://www.openstack.org/software/project-navigator/

--
Mike Perez