[openstack-dev] [tricircle]Tricricle cleanning

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Oct 12 02:12:45 UTC 2016

Hello, Team,

Understand this period is keeping us quite busy, for the Tricircle cleaning is in parallel with newton release period. Fortunately we have made great progress for the Tricircle cleaning and Newton release is approaching completeness.

(https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TricircleSplitting)

  *   DONE 1. update README: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/375218/

  *   DONE 1. local plugin spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/368529/

  *   DONE 1. local and central plugin: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/375281/

  *
  *   2.central and local plugin for l3: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/378476/

  *   2. remove api gateway code: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/384182/

  *   3.  security group support: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/380054/

  *   3. installation guide update(no api gateway):

  *   Part1: Single Node installation: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/384872/

  *   Part2: Multi nodes installation: WIP

  *

  *   ----- Try to get these above cleaning patches merged before Oct.19, before Barcelona summit.

Except the patch " Multi nodes installation", all other patches are in the queue of review for the Tricircle cleaning. After these patches get merged, we can have a first clean Tricircle baseline for networking automation, it's good to have a tagging for this baseline as a milestone.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)