[openstack-dev] Multinode testing with devstack and neutron broken

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Wed Oct 12 00:14:49 UTC 2016

I found this [1] added here [2]. Since the provider is using 10.0.0.0/8 on
the public interface, and the subnet pool is also 10.0.0.0/8 the call to ip
route replace eliminates the route through the public interface.

Carl

[1] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/
6c55227595228bc37b91a1dbc665ec704cbf4c56/lib/neutron_
plugins/services/l3#L376
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/356026/4/lib/neutron_
plugins/services/l3