[openstack-dev] [tripleo] website update

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 23:57:32 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-10-11 at 18:08 -0500, Ben Nemec wrote:

> On 10/11/2016 02:42 PM, Dan Prince wrote:
> >
> > A quick update on the tripleo.org website outage today. We are in
> > the
> > process of moving the server to a new host location. Until DNS
> > updates
> > please use the following URL if you want to access the CI status
> > report:
> >
> > http://66.187.229.219/cistatus.html
>
> This doesn't seem to be updating for me.  I'm pretty sure I've been
> seeing the same patches listed there pretty much all day.  Was this
> maybe driven by a cron job that we're missing on the new server?

Thanks for pointing this out Ben. The script was in place to re-run it
but I had a pushd without a popd. I've always had mixed feelings about
pushd/popd rather preferring to just directly 'cd' to the directory
explicitly. Anyway, it is all fixed up now so I think automatic updates
should be back now.

Dan