[openstack-dev] [sahara] Sahara PTG plans

Vitaly Gridnev vgridnev at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 11 13:43:39 UTC 2016

Hello team,

Per discussion during last meeting with team, I think that Sahara team will
be presented at PTG at Atlanta. So, I will request a room for us till the
end of week (if there is no objections). Most probably, we will be able to
get critical members of team to discuss new features and plans for Sahara
in Pike release.

If you have something to add, please post that to ML.

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/sahara/2016/sahara.2016-10-06-14.00.log.html

--
Best Regards,