[openstack-dev] [Glance] [stable] Bug backports

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Oct 10 15:39:38 UTC 2016

On 10/10/16, 11:31 AM, "Erno Kuvaja" <ekuvaja at redhat.com> wrote:

>On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 3:58 PM, Andrey Pavlov <andrey.mp at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to backport this bug -
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance-store/+bug/1616556
>> but review for master is stuck since August -
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/357827/
>>

>My stand on backporting this as I commented to the bug as well:
>"""By the looks of it this really isn't a bug but a feature request
>and as such we should not backport it."""
>
>Thanks,
>Erno

The patch for master needs a bit of work.  After that's completed, we can
discuss a backport.  I'm inclined to agree with Erno, but am open to other
opinions.  It would help your case to enlist the opinion of the cinder
driver maintainer.

cheers,
brian