[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Nova] Expose trunk details over metadata API

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:04:02 UTC 2016

Jay, let me correct myself. After a round of discussion with Armando
I'm no longer sure exactly what nova changes would be needed. The
discussion went into a direction where we started to question which
part of the change should fall into neutron and which part into nova.
I think joint nova-neutron design would be beneficial to avoid a
ping-pong between the projects. So far the discussion lacks the
opinions of nova developers. It would be welcome:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1631371