[openstack-dev] [all] Ocata Design Summit: Couple of empty slots up for grabs

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 7 09:23:34 UTC 2016

Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> Nomad team would also like to see if one of the slots would be available
> :) either one would work fine for us

3 requests for 2 slots... We gave preference to existing teams (or teams
already proposed for becoming an official project, so Fuel got the
additional fishbowl and Storlets got the additional workroom.

We also swapped the Fuel and Storlets fishbowls so that Storlets can
have a their fishbowl without conflicting with a Swift session.

I'll let you know if some other slot frees up !

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)