[openstack-dev] [heat] Presence at PTG, Atlanta

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 7 08:35:26 UTC 2016

Sergey Kraynev wrote:
> Rabi, thank you for the information.
>
> I think, that we need to attend as a team. So I agree with you opinion
> about option 1.
> Also I have a question: When do we need prepare new list of topics for
> design sessions for this event ?

Note that the PTG will not be organized into arbitrary 40-min time
slots. Teams will be given a room and a number of days (2 or 3), and
then you are free to organize your time as you see fit (more like what
happens on the "contributors meetup" on Fridays at the Design Summit,
and at midcycle sprints).

So while you may still want to prepare a list of topics for your team
gathering at the PTG, it doesn't have to be artificially lined up with a
number of 40-min time slots, and you can decide the contents at the last
minute.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)