[openstack-dev] [all][api] POST /api-wg/news

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Thu Oct 6 16:42:38 UTC 2016

Greetings OpenStack community,

Today's meeting we welcomed back the long lost etoews. In addition to the usual checking up on pending guidelines (there's one newly frozen) we also discussed a posting made to the mailing list about how best to represent time intervals [7] and the need to follow up on what, if anything, will be happening at summit with regard to the API-WG.

The meeting logs are in the usual place [5]. If you find an issue with an existing guideline [3] or think of one that needs to exist, make a bug [4]. Also, please feel free to review the bugs that are there and if you think there is one you can resolve, please assign yourself and make it happen. If you have questions, ask in the #openstack-sdks IRC channel.

# New guidelines

No new guidelines have been merged this week.

# API guidelines that have been recently merged

Nothing new in the recent past.

# API guidelines proposed for freeze

The following guidelines are available for broader review by interested parties. These will be merged in one week if there is no further feedback.

* add a warning about json expectations
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/364460/

# Guidelines currently under review [6]

There are no new guidelines this week.

# API Impact reviews currently open

Reviews marked as APIImpact [1] are meant to help inform the working group about changes which would benefit from wider inspection by group members and liaisons. While the working group will attempt to address these reviews whenever possible, it is highly recommended that interested parties attend the API WG meetings [2] to promote communication surrounding their reviews.

To learn more about the API WG mission and the work we do, see OpenStack API Working Group [3].

Thanks for reading and see you next week!

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+AND+(message:ApiImpact+OR+message:APIImpact),n,z
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/API-WG#Agenda
[3] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/api-wg/
[4]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-wg