[openstack-dev] [Vitrage] Installation

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Wed Oct 5 10:15:19 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

Please find the installation and configuration instructions here: https://github.com/openstack/vitrage/blob/master/doc/source/installation-and-configuration.rst
Let us know if you have any other questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Best regards,
Ifat.

From: Paul Vaduva
Date: Tuesday, 4 October 2016 at 16:03
To: "openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>"
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Vitrage] Installation

Hi everybody,

I am writing you to ask for guidance with the installation of Vitrage.
I have a deployed opnfv environment based on openstack mitaka release and I want to ask you how I would go about installing vitrage (with horizon) on this existing environment

Paul Ionut Vaduva
Software Engineer
Linux Team

Email  paul.vaduva at enea.com<mailto:paul.vaduva at enea.com>

Enea R&D
319 Splaiul Independentei, OB403A
Bucharest, 060044
Phone  +4021311 43 00
Fax +402131143 01

www.enea.com<http://www.enea.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D00576.7D651240]
This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Enea may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, a mended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Anyone who communicates with us by email accepts these risks.