[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Deprecating the Ceilometer API

Hague, Darren d.hague at sap.com
Tue Oct 4 16:46:52 UTC 2016

https://github.com/sapcc/openstack-kube - Ceilometer is not yet mentioned in the README but it's in there.

Bear in mind this is currently work in progress, and is our team sharing the work we are doing in building up OpenStack on Kubernetes - it's not intended to be a fully-documented or supported release of any kind, but it serves as a real-world implementation that others can use as a starting point.

Here's my boss talking about it and showing a demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gyeixJLabo

Cheers,
Darren