[openstack-dev] [App-Catalog][Glare][Infra] Vm for app-catalog

Mikhail Fedosin mfedosin at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 4 16:20:18 UTC 2016

Hello folks!

Last week we released glare 0.1 and today they built a deb package for us -
now it's located in unstable repo https://packages.debian.
org/source/sid/glare with several dependencies from experimental.

Currently we can't deploy it on ubuntu, because 14.04 doesn't have all
required packages (like 'microversion-parse') and for 16.04 they are not
built yet. James Page promised everything will be available in 2-3 weeks,
but we can't wait for so long.

Now all other activities are done: we have working puppets, packages and
app-catalog code on review. For this reason I suggest to deploy staging vm
on debian sid, managed by openstack-infra, and let people test and play
with it. When ubuntu packages appear we will able to deploy ubuntu 16.04
immediately.

Best regards,
Mikhail Fedosin