[openstack-dev] [tricircle]

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Sat Oct 1 01:41:03 UTC 2016

Hello, Chandrakant,

Thank you for your interest on Tricircle.

There is no features about monitoring/inventory management yet in Tricircle.

And Tricircle is cleaning to be a project dedicated for networking automation across Neutron, and API gateway related function will be moved to a new project "Trio2o". You can refer to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TricircleSplitting for the cleaning, or track the splitting through the blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tricircle/+spec/make-tricircle-dedicated-for-networking-automation-across-neutron

Are you interested in contributing in these projects?

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)