[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] Destructive / HA / fail-over scenarios

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Wed Nov 30 18:20:13 UTC 2016

Adam,

So Rally actually field the gap specified in that video.

Now there are so called "Hooks" that allows you to trigger other tools/code
during the load (after some amount of time or on specific iteration)

Basically reliability testing & load testing during upgrades can be
implemented as a single Rally task which is quite convenient.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic