[openstack-dev] Suspected SPAM - [vitrage] datasources terminology

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Tue Nov 29 09:23:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

A new suggestion:

  *   event_type: the type of event/notification that comes from the datasource. For example: ‘compute.instance.delete.end’,  ‘volume.detach.start’
  *   graph_action: used to tell the evaluator what to do with the entity - create, update or delete it.
  *   datasource_action: the type of action that was performed by the driver: init_snapshot, snapshot or update.

What do you think?
Ifat.