[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas-v2] LBaaS v2 can't consume messages

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 02:49:02 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Recently, I built up a " all-in-one " environment about LBaaS v2 by using "
haproxy " driver and the lbaas code are from master branch. And I met a
strange problem. LBaaS v2 agent can not consume messages when creating
loadbalancers in neutron server. I can see some queued messages by using
rabbitmq command, like this:

[root at server-233 ~]# rabbitmqctl list_queues messages name | grep -v ^0
Listing queues ...
25 n-lbaasv2_agent.server-233
...done.

What should I do? I think that LBaaS v2 agent doesn't subscribe topics in
RabbitMQ normally. In RabbitMQ, the queue " n-lbaasv2_agent.server-233 " is
created by lbaasv2 agent. And why agent can't consume messages from
neutron-server?

Could someone give me some advice to analysis this?

Many Thanks!
Zhi Chang