[openstack-dev] [stackalytics][neutron] some big tent projects included into 'Neutron Official'

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 23:28:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am looking at http://stackalytics.com/?project_type=openstack&module=neutron-group and I see some reviews counted for projects that are for long out of neutron stadium (f.e. dragonflow or kuryr or networking-hyperv). How can we get them excluded from the official neutron stats?

I’ve briefly looked at the code, and it seems like the project should reflect what’s defined in governance repo, but apparently it’s not the case. So what does it reflect?

Ihar