[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Today's meeting cancelled

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Nov 23 13:32:35 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

Due to flight delays and a very light agenda, today's Cinder meeting is
cancelled. Meetings will resume next week.

The main thing I wanted to mention today for all cores (and those willing
to do the reviews), please try to spend a little time on driver reviews.
Our new driver deadline is coming up quick. There are maybe one or two
that were close to ready last I looked, but there were a few that definitely
needed some feedback.

Thanks! Enjoy the US holiday break.

Sean