[openstack-dev] [Nova] Stepping back

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:00:53 UTC 2016

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 11:39:54 -0500, Andrew Laski wrote:
> It has been a true pleasure working with you all these past few years
> and I'm thankful to have had the opportunity. As I've told people many
> times when they ask me what it's like to work on an open source project
> like this: working on proprietary software exposes you to smart people
> but you're limited to the small set of people within an organization,
> working on a project like this exposed me to smart people from many
> companies and many parts of the world. I have learned a lot working with
> you all. Thanks.

Likewise, Andrew. To echo all the other sentiments, I have truly enjoyed
working with you and learning from you. Your departure leaves a
significant void, but I focus on the fact that myself and the Nova
community were very fortunate for the years you contributed with us.
Thanks for all your hard work.

I wish you all the best in your next adventure and I'll be happy to see
you around in #openstack-nova.

-melanie