[openstack-dev] [Vitrage] Problem at our gate in gerrit

Weyl, Alexey (Nokia - IL) alexey.weyl at nokia.com
Tue Nov 22 14:27:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have temporary set the heat datasource tempest to ignore because of some problems with the heatclient that we didn't succeed to resolve in the xenial image.

I have rechecked all the failed commits.

If someone wants and have the time to check how exactly we should use the heatclient in xenial, that can be great.
Otherwise we will fix it soon.

Best regards,
Alexey