[openstack-dev] [mistral] Meeting Time

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:45:31 UTC 2016

Dougal,

I think we should have this alternate meeting. The reason is although the current time doesn’t work only for 2-3 people those people are very important for the project (I primarily mean Lingxian (kong) and Winson (m4dcoder)). As far as I understand, for Hardik Parekh (hparekh) the current time also doesn’t work well.

I’m volunteering to participate in this alternate meeting even if it’s not too comfortable for me.

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia