[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Question of k8s multiple master support.

峰北红 fengbeihong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 02:26:32 UTC 2016

Hi atsumi,

Multiple masters must be created together with load balancer.

Create cluster template with `--master-lb-enabled`.

magnum cluster-template-create --name k8s-cluster-template --image-id
test.qcow2 \
                      --keypair-id testkey \
                      --external-network-id public \
                      --dns-nameserver 8.8.8.8 \
                      --flavor-id m1.medium \
                      --coe k8s \
                      --master-lb-enabled

And specify master count when you create cluster.

magnum cluster-create --name dcos-cluster --cluster-template
dcos-cluster-template --node-count 1 --master-count 3

Best regards,
fengbeihong