[openstack-dev] [kolla][infra] How to handle doc in kolla and kolla-ansible

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Nov 21 19:25:25 UTC 2016

Andreas,

Just thinking about all the documentation rework that would be necessary…  Perhaps it just confuses me ;)  I think the short term result would be mass confusion as we sort out the next iteration of the documentation in this structure since the docs are well tested at present and I’m a bit terrified to change them ;)

It may be possible to solve this via a massive reorg that is well reviewed and -2’ed until everything can merge in one go.

Regards
-steve