[openstack-dev] [neutron-lbaas][octavia] About running Neutron LBaaS

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:56:41 UTC 2016

Hi Yipei,

That error means the controller worker process was not able to reach
the amphora REST API.

I am guessing this is the issue with diskimage-builder which we have
patches up for, but not all of them have merged yet [1][2].

Try running my script:
https://gist.github.com/michjohn/a7cd582fc19e0b4bc894eea6249829f9 to
rebuild the image and boot another amphora.

Also, could you provide a link to the docs you used that booted the
web servers on the lb-mgmt-lan?  I want to make sure we update that
and clarify for future users.

Michael

[1] https://review.openstack.org/399272
[2] https://review.openstack.org/399276