[openstack-dev] [architecture] Reminder: Arch-WG Meeting today, and -- repo

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Nov 18 18:30:59 UTC 2016

Apologies for last week, it completely slipped my mind while I was
traveling.

The EU meeting time is now 2000 UTC, which is very early in the morning
for most of Asia.

I'll try to be better about running the APAC friendly time slot.

Excerpts from Zhipeng Huang's message of 2016-11-18 17:07:21 +0800: