[openstack-dev] [architecture] Reminder: Arch-WG Meeting today, and -- repo

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:07:21 UTC 2016

i attended the Asia friendly meeting several times but found no one was on
it, is the EU one also Asia friendly ?

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>
wrote:

> Clint Byrum wrote:
> > Just a friendly reminder that we have a meeting today at 19:00 UTC.
> > Please come join us and add anything you'd like to talk about to the
> > Agenda:
> >
> > https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Arch-WG
> >
> > On another note, we have a repository now to facilitate our processes:
> >
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/arch-wg
> >
> > I've added two cores beside myself, Thierry and Dean, as they've been
> > the most active thus far. If anyone else would like to help review
> > things, just please raise your hand at the meeting and we'll talk about
> > it.
> >
> > We'll be filling the repo with a structure and some docs for
> participation
> > soon. In the mean time, come to our meeting and submit things you'd like
> > to work with us on to improve the architecture of OpenStack.
>
> Note that we proposed to move the EU-time meeting one hour later to
> avoid conflicting with dinner time in Europe and encourage more
> participation. Feel free to chime in on:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/399206/
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado