[openstack-dev] [nova] Thanks to those reviewing specs this week

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 17 15:15:43 UTC 2016

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone reviewing specs this week. I've
seen a lot of non-core newer people to the specs review process chipping
in and helping to review a lot of the specs we're trying to get approved
for Ocata. It can be hard to grind through several specs reviews in a
day so I appreciate all of the help from everyone here, and it helps
later when reviewing the code if you were familiar with the spec as it
was being written and reviewed.

Matt Riedemann