[openstack-dev] [architecture] Reminder: Arch-WG Meeting today, and -- repo

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Nov 17 14:44:58 UTC 2016

Just a friendly reminder that we have a meeting today at 19:00 UTC.
Please come join us and add anything you'd like to talk about to the
Agenda:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Arch-WG

On another note, we have a repository now to facilitate our processes:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/arch-wg

I've added two cores beside myself, Thierry and Dean, as they've been
the most active thus far. If anyone else would like to help review
things, just please raise your hand at the meeting and we'll talk about
it.

We'll be filling the repo with a structure and some docs for participation
soon. In the mean time, come to our meeting and submit things you'd like
to work with us on to improve the architecture of OpenStack.