[openstack-dev] [charms] Deploy Keystone To Public Cloud

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 23:14:16 UTC 2016

I'm having an issue getting a response back (mostly timeouts occur) when
trying to talk to keystone deployed to AWS using private (on vpn) or public
ip address. I've had luck with setting os-*-hostname configs, and ssh'ing
in and running the keystone/openstack client locally from the keystone
instance after adding the private ip <-> fqdn mapping in
keystone:/etc/hosts, but can't seem to come up with any combination that
lets me talk to the keystone api remotely. Just to be clear, I'm only
deploying keystone and percona-cluster charms to AWS, not all of Openstack.

If not possible using the ec2 provider, is this a possibility with any
public providers?

Thanks