[openstack-dev] [Neutron][networking-sfc] We will have networking-sfc meeting at 1700 UTC on 11/17/2016

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Wed Nov 16 23:02:55 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

We will cover the following topics:

1.       Newton release which has been completed

2.       Big Stadium assessment walk through (I think we have got all items taken care of with a few pending for Neutron driver team approval)

3.       Ocata Release time line

4.       Ocata release preparation: New Features planned for Ocata release

5.       Review patches and bug scrub

Feel free to add the topic you would like to discuss. Please double check your local time for 1700 UTC. For pacific time zone, it is 9am instead of 10am now.

Thanks,
Cathy