[openstack-dev] oaktree - a friendly end-user oriented API layer - anybody want to help?

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:04:23 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> wrote:
> (there are parts of this that are hand-wavey - but how does it sound in
> general?)

That sounds basically good because that noise I heard last night must
have been you sneaking in and stealing those steps from my white board
for what OSC will do with Glance.

OSC will have a one-step upload at the CLI, even if we also have to
expose some of the multi-steps separately in order to allow more
complex flows to happen.  The thing I like best is I can draw a line
through my 'poll for status' step when using gRPC!

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com