[openstack-dev] [all][ptls][tc][goals] acknowledging community goals for Ocata

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Nov 16 16:21:34 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com>
wrote:

> We still have quite a few teams who have not acknowledged the goal for
> Ocata. Remember, *all* teams are expected to respond, even if there is
> no work to be done. The most important feature of this new process is
> communication, which won't happen if teams don't participate.
>
> Please take a few minutes to review
> http://governance.openstack.org/goals/index.html and
> http://governance.openstack.org/goals/ocata/remove-
> incubated-oslo-code.html
> then submit a patch to add your planning artifacts to
> openstack/governance/goals/ocata/remove-incubated-oslo-code.rst before
> the deadline tomorrow.

Hi all,

I wanted to follow up to let you know that Doug and I recorded a short
video to talk about this new process and how we envision the community
working together on this very first attempt at writing down expectations
and setting up this new goal program.

It's about 3 minutes and hopefully it'll help us all understand how to get
the goals across the finish line. If you need more info, always feel free
to reach out and ask. We'll iterate as we go.

Thanks,
Anne

> Doug

Anne Gentle