[openstack-dev] [keystone] meeting format poll

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Nov 16 14:50:50 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-16 09:33:54 -0500 (-0500), Steve Martinelli wrote:
[...]
> As silly as it sounds, not having to log in has
> made a noticeable difference -- it's not just me (or another ptl) setting
> the agenda)

Not silly at all, and in fact very useful feedback! I still hold out
hope that once we migrate off Launchpad SSO we'll be able to begin
migrating toward more transparent authentication for the
applications we're hosting, so that users no longer have to click
through several pages to authenticate each Webapp, only to have it
expire again soon thereafter.
--
Jeremy Stanley