[openstack-dev] [kolla][kubernetes] kolla-kubernetes spec voting delay

Ryan Hallisey rhallise at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 02:00:45 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

There has been a lot of input in the spec and tons IRC discussion
over the last two days.  I'm glad the discussion is very active :).

The goal of the spec is to capture the ideas and the discussion in
one readable doc so no one has to read the 10000 lines of IRC
discussion that has occurred. Right now, the spec reflects about 95%
of the discussion so it isn't complete. Therefore, voting will be
delayed at least another day from the deadline I set (today).

Thanks,
-Ryan

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/392257/