[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [StoryBoard] Meeting Time Rearrangement

Adam Coldrick adam.coldrick at codethink.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 21:26:44 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Last week at the StoryBoard meeting we discussed the fact that the
meeting time
has become inconvenient for most of the people who attend. As a result,
we took
the decision to move the meeting slot to

     1900 UTC on Wednesdays in #openstack-meeting

We'll be having our first meeting at the new time tomorrow. Anyone
interested
in seeing the state of StoryBoard or finding out more about the project
is
welcome to attend. Our agenda can be found on the wiki[0] and anybody
should
feel free to add topics they wish to discuss to it.

If anyone is interested in stopping by for a chat and doesn't feel like
they
want to do so in the meeting, you can find us in #storyboard.

Hope to see some folk around!

Adam (SotK)

[0]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/StoryBoard