[openstack-dev] [neutron] OVO support

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Tue Nov 15 14:15:34 UTC 2016

My two cents on this.

OVO is going to be the new layer to access to DB model classes, therefore all the calls to the database(ensuring that there is an opened session) and the process to receive(validating fields) and/or return data(determining if a specific column exists) should be managed by OVO classes internally, so that’s also my understanding.

Regards,
Victor Morales