[openstack-dev] [ALU] [vitrage] bp:static-datasource-config-formatworking items

Weyl, Alexey (Nokia - IL) alexey.weyl at nokia.com
Tue Nov 15 09:47:25 UTC 2016

Hi Yujun,

Good job! This is a very important change for Vitrage.

I have a couple of questions please:
1. Why do we want to create a new datasource ‘static’ and not rename the current ‘static_physical’ datasource and change it to work with the new format?
2. How are you planning to use the old 'static_physical' datasource  as a proxy if you said that you want to remove it?
3. What kind of merge is needed in the evaluator?
4. I saw the implementation of the driver.py in static, and it doesn't do anything at the moment? (if you are still working on one of the patches then please market it as -1 in the code-review that we will know that you are still working on it.)

BR,
Alexey