[openstack-dev] [nova] Problem with Quota and servers spawned in groups

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Tue Nov 15 08:02:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

IMHO receiving multiple uuids is not related to bug which I want to
resolve somehow but if Chris wrote it I thought that it is maybe somehow
related to "spawn multiple instances" feature.
So can You maybe review my patch
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/371592/ to fix
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1623809 or I really need new specs
for that?