[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [infra][neutron] Intel NFV CI voting permission in Neutron

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Nov 14 15:39:47 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-14 10:44:42 +0000 (+0000), Znoinski, Waldemar wrote:
> I would like to acquire voting (+/-1 Verified) permission for our
> Intel NFV CI.
[...]

The requested permission is configured by addition to
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/neutron-ci which is
controlled by the members of the
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/neutron-release group.
The Infra team tries not to be involved in these decisions and
instead prefers to leave them up to the project team(s) involved.

> This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or
> distribution by others is strictly prohibited.
[...]

This seems wholly inappropriate for a public mailing list. I
strongly recommend not sending messages to our mailing lists in
which you strictly prohibit review or distribution by others, as it
is guaranteed to happen and we cannot prevent that (nor would we
want to).
--
Jeremy Stanley