[openstack-dev] [kolla] repo split underway

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Nov 14 14:44:41 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

Thanks to the efforts of the openstyack-infra and release teams in coaching me through how to do the job properly, the repo split is ready to go (requires a couple +1’s from inc0 as he is the PTL of our merry band).

What this means is some patches that are merging now may have to be remerged if they touch ansible/* )since I had to take a snapshot of the kolla repository Saturday morning to remove all the tags/branches.  Boy that was somewhat painful ;(  Anyway, apologies for the remerge requirements.  I suspect inc0 will send out an announcement when the repository split is finished.

Regards
-steve