[openstack-dev] [stable][release] Final releases for stable/liberty and liberty-eol

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Nov 11 18:20:53 UTC 2016

Yesterday in the nova team meeting I asked tonyb about final liberty
releases and EOL so I could get an idea of what needs to happen there. I
haven't seen that communicated broadly yet so I wanted to pass along
what Tony told me. As I understand it:

1. Final stable/liberty releases should happen next week, probably by
Thursday 11/17.

2. The liberty-eol tag is going to happen the week after that (this
always seems to get fudged a bit though when it actually happens). But
teams should not plan on getting more releases and changes into liberty
after the 17th.

Tony - please correct me if any of that is wrong.

Matt Riedemann