[openstack-dev] [glance] [stable] New stable releases (Was: [release] Release countdown for week R-14, 14-18 Nov, Ocata-1 milestone)

Erno Kuvaja ekuvaja at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 13:43:46 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Ian,

We should be backporting bugfixes that are within stable scope across
the cycle and releasing when convenient. The general agreement has
been that if patch is worth of backporting it's worth of releasing,
stable branches does not need time point releases and unless
absolutely necessary should not align with the milestone releases of
the master or the final release.

I'll have a look, likely next week, what we have merged since the
release, what has been backported and what we need to backport. If
there is something in our stable branches that has not been released
after that let's get the releases out after the O-1 milestone week.

Thanks,
Erno -jokke- Kuvaja