[openstack-dev] [ironic] When should a project be under Ironic's governance?

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Thu Nov 10 16:21:57 UTC 2016

Second try

-----Original Message-----
From: Kanevsky, Arkady
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:08 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions) <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: RE: [openstack-dev] [ironic] When should a project be under Ironic's governance?

Fully agree.
How do we propose to handle dependency of Ironic  version on specific version of a driver?
Clearly distros can do it but we will not have a version for user of upstream to use without building it themselves.
I am only referring to ironic drivers that do pass CI voting that user expect availability of.
Thanks,
Arkady